C&B 24/7: Clay & Buck’s Show Prep
27 Jun 2022
Chicago mayor Lori Lightfoot takes the stage and proclaims, “F*ck Clarence Thomas.” pic.twitter.com/fLur8ussTi
— The Post Millennial (@TPostMillennial) June 27, 2022
• CNN Business: West pushes Russia into its first foreign debt default since 1918
• CNN: Supreme Court rules school district cannot prohibit high school football coach’s prayers on field
• CBS: Five things to know now that the Supreme Court has overturned Roe v. Wade
• Star Advertiser: https://www.staradvertiser.com/2022/06/26/hawaii-news/the-forgotten-war-is-remembered-on-72nd-anniversary/
• WP: Pence leans in on abortion as Trump, other potential 2024 candidates are more cautious
• NY Times: Violent Threats to Election Workers Are Common. Prosecutions are Not.
• OutKick: Adult Man, as Trans Skateboarder, Allowed To Compete Against Young Female Skaters; Places First in Event
• The Hill: Doctors who perform abortions will be targeted for prosecution, South Dakota governor says
• Boston Globe: Biden, other critics fear Thomas’s ‘extreme’ position on contraception
• NY Post: USA Today demoted me for a tweet — because its woke newsrooms are out of touch with readers
• NY Post: More than a million voters have switched to Republican Party in last year: report
• Daily Mail: ‘I think you’re clear’: VOICEMAIL from Joe Biden to Hunter about NY Times report on his Chinese business dealings proves he DID speak to his son about his relationship with criminal dubbed the ‘spy chief of China’
• Business Insider: Boris Johnson: Reports about the ‘death of democracy’ in the US are ‘grossly, grossly exaggerated’
— Libs of TikTok (@libsoftiktok) June 24, 2022
Yikes — @ananavarro is talking about her “special needs” family members with Autism and Down’s Syndrome to make the case for Abortion.
These people are SICK. pic.twitter.com/BSLprNd9ba
— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) June 24, 2022
Whoopi Goldberg reacts to Dobbs decision:
“You better hope that they don’t come for you, Clarence, and say you should not be married to your wife who happens to be white.” pic.twitter.com/mb3e2nWcSZ
— TheBlaze (@theblaze) June 27, 2022
— Travis Rice (@traviscrice) June 26, 2022
JOE BIDEN, 2006: “I do not view abortion as a choice and a right. I think it’s always a tragedy.”
JOE BIDEN, 2022: Abortion-on-demand, without limits, until birth. pic.twitter.com/R45umDefNu
— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) June 24, 2022
Become a member and watch Clay and Buck tear apart the insane left.
The Clay & Buck team, friends and family were celebrating Buck’s engagement to the lovely Carrie last night.
Things are breaking in the direction of the good guys.
EARHARDT: “I'm so glad you were born” is something our mom said to us on our birthdays.
It's terrifying to think about where we're gonna end up.